Practices and Strategies on Construction Management and Sustainability in the U.S.A.
The forum will highlight construction management and contracting, and sustainability practices in the U.S.A. by providing best practices and by strengthening strategies for an organization.
Benefits for Participants
- Learn construction management and general contracting process in the U.S.A., including legal contract and permit process
- Develop opportunities to fill the gap in your company's strategy on sustainable development
If your organization is interested in participating in this forum, please submit the company information in this form. Thank you.
Date and Location
- Date: Aug. 11, 2012, Saturday, 4:00 pm - 5:45 pm
- Location: TBD
Companies from Korea
There are nearly 20 companies from Korea that are participating in this forum. Please click on this link to browse the list of the companies.
Companies from US
Will be announced soon.
- Soo Sam Kim (Kimss2@lh.or.kr , President, Land and Housing Institute, Korea)
- Youn Sim (firstname.lastname@example.org, County of Los Angeles, Alhambra, CA, USA)
- Jin-Lee Kim (email@example.com, California State Univ., Long Beach, USA)