Poster Session Layout
Download the poster session table layout and the poster program (pdf).
Poster Session Hours: Friday (Aug 10th), 1:30pm - 4:00pm
- 9:45 AM – announcement about setup
- 10:00 ~ 1:20 PM – poster set up
- 1:20 ~ 1:30 PM – last minute check
- 1:30 – 4:00 PM – Poster Session
- 4:30 PM – clean up
Presenters must mount their posters between 10:00 ~ 1:20 PM and remove them by 4:30 PM. Posters remaining after will be discarded and UKC committees are not responsible for poster materials left. Posters also will appear in electronic publishing.
Poster Presenters are responsible to prepare:
- Poster or PowerPoint slides printout
- Multiple copies of one page summary of bio and research and/or Business card
Poster Print Choices:
- Each school has own printer service, so please check them out.
- Alternative printing services: (price may vary)
- Staples: Approx. $45 for 24 x 36 inches and $24 for 18 x 24 inches
- FedEx Office: Approx. $10/sq
- Local print services
Display Board Dimensions:
- The Display board is 36’’H x 48’’W. Please make sure the poster is no bigger than the display board size.
Poster should be:
- Clear and concise
- Produce material that is legible
- Use large print and shade or color block letters when possible. It should be readable from at least three feet away
- No bigger than 36’’ H x 48’’W
- If you are using PowerPoint slides printout, please print them using standard paper. Tape will be provided.
Poster Session Location and Setup
- Poster session will be located in Grand Ballroom ABCD. Each posterboard is marked with presenter name and color code for each track. For the exact location of your poster board, please refer to attached map.
- Clip and tape will be available at the room during poster set-up. Please ask for them to organizers/volunteers.
Removal of Poster Materials
- Posters are scheduled to remain on display until 4:00 PM and be removed by 4:30 PM. Posters remaining on the display board after removal hour will be removed by organizers and discarded.
- For general questions regarding poster presentations or preparation, etc., contact HyeRi Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org (please include “UKC Poster” on the subject).