UKC2017 discontinue transportation service as well as all D.C. sightseeing programs with Hana Tour D.C. Therefore, UKC2017 prepared internal transportation system as following;
1) DCA airport:
Hyatt Regency Crystal hotel provides FREE shuttle from DCA airport to Hyatt in every 30 minutes.
**Shuttle picks up at
– Terminal A (2nd Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location)
– Terminal B & C: Door 5 and Door 9 (1st Curb by the marked Hotel Shuttle stop location).
2) IAD airport => Hotel: ($20 Cash ONLY per person, limited seating; Ford Transit Vans )
We reserve your seating by order of arrival.
To make a reservation, please send e-mail to Dr.Hong <firstname.lastname@example.org>
– 8/8 (Tue – 28 people max.) for 11:20 AM Korean-air arrival
– 8/9 (Wed – 42 people max) for 11:20 AM Korean-air arrival
– 8/10 (Thu – 28 people max.) for 11:20 AM Korean-air arrival
Other time schedule can be arranged, if there are requests more than 4 people.
(**Currently we’re working to provide [Hotel => IAD airport transportation service], we’ll announce it during UKC2017. Basically, we recommend to use Uber.)
(You can find reservation status at)
3) Taxi, or other transportations
– Two volunteers from UKC2017 in Door 1 will guide you to find out other alternative transportation in front of the gate (Exit in Korean air line).
If you have any question, please contact Dr.Hong <email@example.com>