Enjoy a day of golf and fun at a scenic golf course in the San Francisco Bay area!
- Date: August 6, 2014
- Tee Time: 8:30 A.M.
- Golf Course: Crystal Springs Golf Course
- Cost: $65, which includes green/cart fee/snack
- Club Rental (If necessary): $50 (Nike and TaylorMade)
- Transportation: Individual arrangement will be required.
If you are interested in this golf outing, please register by July 15, 2014 by sending an e-mail to Chang Hwan Park at email@example.com. Here is some general outline of the registration.
- Sign up deadline: July 15, 2014
- Payment method of the registration fee ($65): Will be provided later by e-mail
- There will be no refund for no-shows
- Required information: name, affiliation, e-mail, and phone number for each player
With its spectacular views of Crystal Springs Reservoir, Crystal Springs Golf Course offers a unique experience in San Francisco Golf. Designed by British architect, W. Herbert Fowler, this San Francisco golf course lies majestically within a 32,000 acre wildlife refuge. Crystal Springs Golf Course offers panoramic views of the 20-mile-long Crystal Springs Reservoir, an abundance of wildlife and a challenging, championship caliber course. The classic 6,515 yard, 18-hole, par 72 layout meanders along the natural contours of the valley and offers a challenge to any level golfer looking for the best that San Francisco Golf has to offer.
Crystal Springs is a championship-style course that challenges low handicap golfers to use their most strategic shot-making skills. From the middle and forward tees, the course is a joy for higher handicap guests.
(Photos captured from Crystal Springs Golf Course website)