|Hyatt Regency Atlanta|
|Maps & Directions ➤|
|Parking & Packages|
Directions to the Hotel:
When traveling northbound on 75/85, driving from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport, Airport code ATL (12 miles) or traveling on Interstate 20 west and eastbound:
Take 75/85 North, take the right-hand exit 248-C (International Blvd.). Turn left onto International Blvd. Turn right at the third traffic light onto Peachtree Center Avenue. Hyatt Regency Atlanta's Motor Lobby entrance is one block on the left.
When traveling southbound on 75/85, and traveling from GA 400:
Exit 249-C (Williams Street). Go straight off exit. At the fourth traffic light, turn left onto John Portman Blvd (formerly Harris Street). Then take the third left onto Peachtree Center Avenue. Our downtown Atlanta GA hotel entrance is on the left.
When Traveling via MARTA from the Airport (How to Ride MARTA):
Take the northbound train to the Peachtree Center Station stop, one stop north of the Five Points transfer station. Exit the train and take the escalator up towards Peachtree Center Mall. Once inside the mall, follow the signs to the covered walkway into the hotel.
When Traveling From Maynard H. Jackson Jr. International Terminal:
Head west on Aviation Blvd towards Maynard H. Jackson Jr. Blvd. Continue onto Charles W Grant Pkwy. Turn left onto I-75/85 N, take the right-hand exit 248-C (International Blvd.). Turn left onto International Blvd. Turn right at the third traffic light onto Peachtree Center Avenue. Hyatt Regency Atlanta's Motor Lobby entrance is one block on the left.
From the Hartsfield-Jackson Int'l Airport to the Hotel by Local Public Transit (MARTA)
1. Find MARTA in Hartsfield-Jackson
After getting out of the gate, follow the Ground Transportation signs to MARTA. The entrance to MARTA's Airport Station is located inside the western end of the airport's main terminal. Faregates are just a few feet from the baggage claim areas. Follow the signs, they are plentiful.
3. To Ride MARTA
3.1 Fare Guide
• Fares are loaded onto a Breeze Card (한국의 교통카드와 동일; $1 추가비용) /Ticket and can be paid with cash or debit/credit cards at Breeze Vending Machines or RideStores (see 3.3 How to reload Breeze Card).
• Only cash can be loaded onto Breeze Cards on buses.
• If you pay with cash on a bus you will still need a Breeze Card/Ticket to receive your transfer.
• Transfers are free when loaded onto a Breeze Card/Ticket upon tapping to board a bus and/or exiting the train station. Up to four transfers can be made within a three hour time period.
3.2 Steps to Ride MARTA
1) Get a Breeze Card or Ticket. Available at any Breeze Vending Machine at MARTA stations or RideStores.
2) Press "A" button to buy a Breeze Card, and the press "A" button again to select a Breeze Card.
3) Press "B" button to choose the number of trips, and then press "A" (1 trip), "B" (2 trips), "C" (10 trips) or "D" (20 trips)
4) Insert Cash or Credit/Debit card for balance due
4-1) If you inserted your credit/debit card, then press "A" (Credit) or "F" (Debit) to select payment card type.
4-2) Enter Zip Code using the numeric keypad
4-3) Press "E" (Receipt) or "J" (no Receipt)
5) Tap your Breeze Card or Ticket on the blue target to pay your fare on the rail.
6) Take the escalator
7) Take the northbound train to the Peachtree Center Station stop (either RED or GOLD line), one stop north of the Five Points transfer station, and eight stops from the Airport station.
8) Tap on the blue target to exit train station.
9) Follow Hyatt Regency Atlanta sign
10) Follow Peachtree Center sign
11) Take the escalator up towards Peachtree Center Mall. Once inside the mall, follow the signs to the covered walkway into the hotel.
3.3 How to Reload Breeze Card
At the Breeze Vending Machine
1) Select reload
2) Tap your Breeze Card on the blue target
3) Select Time Value, Trip Value or Stored Value
4) Select the number of days, number of trips or cash amount you'd like to add
5) Insert payment – cash/coins or credit/debit card
6) Important: Tap your card on the blue target again to load value