Friday (August 12th), 3:30pm - 6:00pm
1:30 PM - 3:00 PM: Poster setup
3:00 PM - 3:30 PM: Final check
3:30 PM - 6:00 PM: Poster session
6:00 PM: Clean up
Presenters must mount their posters between 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM and remove them at the end of the poster session at 6:00 PM. Posters remaining after will be discarded and UKC committees are not responsible for poster materials left. Posters will also appear in the electronic publication.
Presenters will be given abstract number upon acceptance. Poster board will indicate the abstract number.
Poster Presenters are responsible to prepare:
1. Poster or PowerPoint slides printout
2. Multiple copies of one page summary of bio and research and/or business card
The display board is 36"W x 48"H (3ft x 4ft). Please make sure the poster is not bigger than the display board.
Poster should be:
- Clear and concise
- Font should be large enough to read from 1 m distance.
- Not bigger than 36"W x 48"H (3ft x 4ft)
- If you are using PowerPoint slides printout, please print them using standard paper. Tape will be provided.
Poster Session Location and Setup:
- Poster session will be located in Aviator (Ground level). Each poster board will be marked with abstract # and color coded for each symposium.
- Pins and/or tape will be available at the room during poster set-up. Please ask for them to organizers/volunteers.
Removal of Poster Materials:
Posters are scheduled to remain on display until 9:00 PM and be removed by 10:00 PM. Posters remaining on the display board after removal hour will be removed by organizers and discarded.
For general questions regarding poster presentations or preparation, etc., contact poster session coordinators at email@example.com (Seri Park)