Thank you for your interest in UKC 2016! The Young Generation and Professional Forum (YGPF) is a collection of sessions at UKC which provides selected group of young professionals, graduate students, and undergraduate students special support or "fellowship" as listed below. YGPF sessions are open to all UKC participants this year focused on developing the young generation and connections within KSEA members.
- Generous travel, lodging, and meals support
- UKC keynote speaker series
- Technical, career, and leadership presentation opportunities
- Career fair and poster sessions
- Industry and entrepreneurship forums
- Networking and mentoring opportunities
Share your career, leadership or research experiences. Abstract submission is required to participate in YGPF. All presentations will be poster presentations.
Suggested topics include: A day in the life of your career, ins-and-outs of business school, a recent research endeavor, a review of emerging technology/research area, recently completed research projects, building a successful campus organization, running a KSEA YG group, an overview of state-of-the-art research techniques, reflection on career experiences.