|UKC Plenary3||4-5 for UKC||Full||Up to 3 nights||Full waiver||Full|
|Symposium Chair4||1 per Symposium||Up to $500||Up to 3 nights||Full waiver||Full|
|Symposium Co-Chair4||2 per Symposium||Up to $300||Up to 3 nights||Full waiver||Full|
|Session Invited||1 per Session||Up to $300||1 night||Full waiver||None|
|Forum Chair & Co-Chair||2 per Forum||Up to $300||1 night||Full waiver||None|
|Forum Speaker & Panelist||No limit||Up to $300||None||Per guideline||None|
|Oral Presenter||No limit||Up to $300||None||Per guideline||None|
|Poster Presenter||No limit||Up to $300||None||Per guideline||None|
|Students (non-YGPF)5||No limit||Up to $300||None||Per guideline||None|
|Postdocs (non-YGPF)5||No limit||Up to $300||None||Per guideline||None|
If you receive a travel reimbursement from any institution, you are not eligible for the UKC travel support.
Travel reimbursement must be submitted by September 15, 2016. Please make sure that KSEA membership is required to receive any level of support.
1 The maximum amount of travel reimbursement is determined based on Google map distance. Reimbursement for driving a vehicle is calculated $0.50 per mile up to the maximum amount. Reimbursement for flight ticket is provided up to the maximum amount. Document proof is required for travel reimbursement. For example, Forum chair, who lives in Boston (1,100 miles, one way) and purchases a flight ticket at $280, may receive a reimbursement of $200 based on the travel support guideline below.
|2 Online Registration fee: $450
• Early registration discount: $80
• Presenter (oral/poster) discount: $50
• KSEA membership discount: $70
• Student discount: $250
• Post-doc discount: $150
• On-site registration Fee: $600
↑ Multiple discount will apply
3 The distance-based reimbursement does not apply to UKC plenary speaker, who may receive full airfare and other miscellaneous expenses. UKC Plenary speaker who travels on his/her own funds may receive $500 as an honorarium.
4 Symposium chairs and symposium co-chairs should present their papers in order to receive the travel support. Symposium chairs and co-chairs may serve as the plenary speakers for their respective symposiums.
5 Students and Postdocs can receive more benefits by joining YGPF program (see YGPF guideline). To be eligible as non-YGPF Students and Postdocs, the followings tasks are required:
• Must submit abstract for oral or poster presentation
• Must submit CV for interviews with industrial sponsors
• Hotel support is up to the group-negotiated rate with Hyatt Regency DFW ($119/night before tax) if outside hotel is used.
• Individual who serves multiple roles must choose one role for reimbursement purpose.
• Anyone who receives a full reimbursement from any institution is not eligible for UKC travel support.
• No honorarium is offered unless approved by the Conference Chair and Financial Director.