Welcome to UKC 2011 where you can enjoy the nature and relax!
Bring your family and friend for hiking, spa, mountain-biking, golf, tennis, concert, hot-air ballooning, and fishing.
We plan to organize the following activities. There are limited seats available and please send an email to the respective person in charge as soon as possible (first come first serve basis):
- One-day tour of Salt Lake City area and surroundings on August 14, Sunday.
- Golf outing on August 14, Sunday.
- Tennis tournament on August 14, Sunday.
If you are interested, send an email to email@example.com with the following details:
- Name and Affiliation
- Rental equipment Needed? Yes/No, Premium/ Standard (Topflight)
- Golfer Handicap
- Group preferences (we will try our best to accommodate your needs but cannot guarantee all group requests will be met)
More Event Details:
- Homestead Golf Course (http://www.homesteadresort.com/Golf) – a prestigious Utah golf course.
- The first tee time starts at 6:50 am and is projected to end by 13:00.
- We will leave the resort at 6:10 am.
- Registration fee is $100, which includes green/cart fees, shuttle service to/from the golf course, and refreshments.
- Club rental fee is $35 with premium grade clubs (about a dozen available, others are Topflight. Club renter should present/leave their credit card for deposit at the club house. Please specify premium or regular club rental at time of registration.
- Registration deadline is 7/26/11
- We will keep our tee-times based on the applicants by this date. Remaining tee times will be canceled. The event will be canceled if there are fewer than 10 registrants, although we project 30 registrants.
- There will be no onsite registration for this event.
Tennis Tournament Details
If you are interested, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 7/29/2011
In your e-mail, please provide following information:
- Name, affiliation, any partner you would like to have, and your level (beginner, intermediate, or advanced).
- The registration fee for this event is $20. Please pay at the tennis court by cash.
- We’ll play at Park City Tennis Club, 1200 Little Kate Road, 3 miles away from the hotel. http://www.parkcity.org/index.aspx?page=206
- Tournament will start at 8:30 am, and finish by 11:30 am.
- Bring your own racket and shoes.Transportation will not be provided.
- More details (including game format) will be coming soon.
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com. There is also more information from Daehan_TravelAgency (click for details – PDF), and some links below for you to explore at what Utah has to offer.
Tour Options from Daehan Tour Agency (Salt Lake City and National Parks):
- Salt Lake City Tour (Reserve by 8/7)
- Utah National Parks I: Arches and Canyonlands (Reserve by 7/31)
- Utah National Parks II: Bryce, Zion Canyon (Reserve by 7/31)
- Utah National Parks III: Bryce, Zion, Canyonlands, Grand Canyon (Reserve by 7/31)
- Yellowstone, Grand Tetons (Reserve by 7/31)
For prices please consult the PDF (click on the link above for Daehan Tour Agency).
You can also book any tour through by clicking here . The office is located at the Canyons resort. Bike rental shop is also located at the Canyons resort.