St. John’s University
8000 Utopia Parkway
Queens, NY 11439
Aug 1-4, 2018 (Wed – Sat)
Poster Presentation Guidelines
Congratulations on being accepted as a poster presenter at UKC 2018!! The poster session maximizes your opportunity to interact with conference participants. We look forward to your participation.
Poster Sessions (Location: Great lawn):
- Thursday (8/2/18), 4:00-6:00 PM
Poster Setup Instructions
- Set up your poster from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm on Thursday, August 2, 2018.
- Paper numbers will be placed on the poster boards in numerical order; please find your paper number and put up your poster in the designated space.
- Presenters who have not placed their poster(s) on their assigned board by 60 minutes prior to the session on the day of their presentation will be considered a “no show” and their manuscript will not be published.
- Presenters must remove their posters by 10:00 am on Friday, August 3, 2018. Any posters that are not removed by then will be considered unwanted and will be discarded.
Display Area & Format
- 36 inches (W) x 44 inches (H) in a portrait format as illustrated in the figure below.
- Push pins will be provided to hang your poster.
- Suggested minimum font sizes are 36-point type for Title, 25-point type for Authors, and 15-point type for double-spaced Text.
- The entire poster layout should be readable from six to ten feet away.
If you have any questions about your poster presentation, please contact Dr. Hyun Kim
at firstname.lastname@example.org or 212-342-0086.
Hyun K. Kim, Ph.D.
Poster Session Chair of the UKC 2018